You Deserve It!
Now is the time to take advantage of an exceptional opportunity to join Oceanside Country Club. The Club offers an extraordinary golfing experience and best in the area tennis and pool amenities. But, what we hear about most is the friendliness and camaraderie of our Members. Come be part of our family...
- Beautifully maintained, 18-hole private course
- No tee time policy, play at your own pace and on your time schedule
- Full service, pristine 290-yard driving range, sand trap and chipping area with two large putting greens
- Extensive lesson programs and clinics are available for novice and junior golfers
- Fully equipped tennis and golf pro shops off ering the latest in apparel, accessories and equipment
- Nine (9) lighted, Har-Tru clay tennis courts
- Men’s and Women’s GVTL teams, junior programs for all ages and daily round-robins
- 5,000 square foot ballroom with spectacular views
- Year-round calendar of dining and social events that cater to every interest
- Formal main dining room featuring elegant decor and award winning cuisine
- Spacious pool featuring poolside dining
- Summer Children’s Camp in June, July and August offering crafts, field trips, golf lessons, and tennis clinics
- Host of the Annual Women’s South Atlantic Amateur Championship (The Sally)
Full Members enjoy the use of the golf, tennis, pool & social facilities of the Club. Golf requires no tee times and Members are not required to pay greens fees or court fees but will be required to pay golf cart fees ($18/$10). Members are eligible and encouraged to play in all Club-sponsored tournaments and events. Members have voting privileges and may hold office and serve on Member committees.
Tennis/Social Members are entitled to use all the tennis facility, plus the pool dining & social facilities of the Club. Golf privileges may be enjoyed 4 times per year by paying the applicable guest fees. Members are not permitted to play in major Club sponsored golf tournaments and events. Tennis/Social Members may hold office and serve on Member committees. Tennis/Social Members with certificates have voting privileges.
Junior Memberships are available to those Members up to the age of 40. Members will receive reduced dues until reaching their 40th birthday and will then pay the current dues then in effect for Full Membership. Junior Members are entitled to use of all the golf, tennis, pool, dining and social facilities of the Club. Golf requires no tee times and members are not required to pay greens fees or court fees for use of the golf and tennis facilities but will be required to pay golf cart fees ($18/$10.) Members are eligible to play in all Club-sponsored tournaments and events. Members have voting privileges and may hold office and serve on Member committees.
Seasonal Membership (Limited Availability)
This category of membership allows the member to utilize the facility for a 6 month period (November-April or May-October) and the member is not allowed use of the Club outside of the months chosen. The member’s principle residence must be outside of the State of Florida. The applicant cannot have filed for Florida Homestead Exemption within the last 2 years, cannot have been registered to vote in Florida for the last 2 years, or cannot have had a Florida Identification Card or Florida Driver’s License in the last 2 years. There is no charge for the months in which the member has no privileges.
- All memberships include family privileges including the member, spouse and dependent children under the age of 25, living at home or full time students.
- All new memberships are subject to approval as outlined in the Club’s Bylaws.
- Program and Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to Florida Sales Tax where applicable.
For more information or to schedule a club tour please contact:
Lorraine Vosmik, Membership Director 386-677-7200 ext. 303
Click on the Membership Inquiry link to request rates.